The following GroupExpectations and Guidelines will be posted in meeting spaces and sent to groupleaders:
· For the safety of your group, other groups andchurch staff please enforce our safety measures within your groups.
· Please ask members of your group to refrain fromattending if they show signs of illness (coughing, fever, sore throat).
· Arrive no sooner than five minutes early andleave no later than five minutes after scheduled ending time.
· No community food or drinks to share.
· Wear face mask while traveling through building.
· If seated and socially distanced face mask may beremoved if all parties are agreeable.
· Wipe chair surfaces using disinfectant wipesafter use.
· Group leader ensures any other surfaces usedduring gathering are disinfected before exiting.
· Consider disinfecting your chair upon arrival.Use disinfectant wipe and allow a few minutes to air dry.
· If using elevator, wipe buttons with disinfectwipe after selection
· If using restroom, disinfect touched surfacesafter (and before) use
· No congregating on sidewalk or public spacesafter or before meeting
· Individual impromptu meetings can take place onbenches in backyard.