Everyone is welcome to attend our church and participate in the wide range of activities available here. After attending services and participating in church events for a while, we hope that you have found one – or several – reasons to stay, based on the priorities in your or your family’s life journey. You may make the decision to become a voting member. Our minister, Rev. Connie Grant, would love to speak with you, to get to know you and answer any questions. Membership in our church requires a commitment on your part; however, the steps to become a member of the DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church are fairly simple:
- Complete the membership orientation “RUAUU2?” class.
- Sign the membership book.
- Pledge financial support.
- Become involved in church activities in ways that fulfill your needs and contribute to the health of the congregation.
- Maintain your membership.