JOIN US FOR A HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH LOCK-IN
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 24, AT 3:30 PM UNTIL SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 25 AT 11:30 PM
AT DUPAGE UU CHURCH IN NAPERVILLE.
Event Location : 1828 Old Naperville Rd., Naperville IL
Check-In: 3:30pm-4:00pm on Saturday
Cost: $15 youth and adult sponsors
Registration and Payment Info:
- Complete one registration form per attendee
- Youth must be in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades or the homeschool equivalent AND ages 14-19 (if 19, must still be enrolled in high school)
- Youth may not drive themselves to or from the Lock-In.
- Youth may only attend if accompanied by an adult sponsor from their church
- Youth must submit a completed medical form to their youth group advisor or religious educator before departing for the Lock-In.
- Adult sponsors must be at least 25 years of age and have a current background check on file at their home church
Cost: $15 per person plus food donation for our service project (see below).
Two meals, snacks and a T-shirt will be provided.
Payment: Make check or money order payable to ‘DUUC” and note “Lock-In” in memo line. Checks (or cash) should be submitted on arrival during check in.
Registration deadline is Sunday, February 18.
For Youth and Adult Registration: Click Here
Youth Medical Form can be downloaded here.
For our community service project we plan to pack bags of kid snacks during the Lock-In to provide to PADS (homeless shelter) for youth experiencing housing insecurity. Please bring donations from your congregation or community to support this effort. For a list of needed items, click here.