Whole Church Ministry is a program that unites diverse areas of the church under a monthly common theme that serves as the inspiration for the Sunday service, RE lessons, and small group discussion topics. Whole Church Ministiry allows the whole congregation, of all ages, to share the same church experience as we build community among peers and across peer groups.
Whole Church Ministry is:
- a shared message delivered to all ministries; worship, religious education, small groups, etc...
- the whole community deeply engaging with the same message.
- monthly themes.
- intentional thought of full inclusion for all programming (ages, beliefs, ability,...)
- themed support materials provided to group leaders each month.
- pushing beyond the walls of the church.
- households talking about church that day and all having the same or similar experiences.
- children and youth experiencing all or part of a worship service with their family every Sunday.
- full week faith resources and information provided weekly.