Ministerial Search Latest News:
Our Ministerial Search Committee did not find a good-fit candidate minister during this year's search. In keeping with our covenant with this congregation, we decided not to select a minister that would not be a good fit for us, so our congregation's search for a minister will continue for another year. We are confident that a good fit minister for our church exists and that our church will find them.
A subcommittee of our Board of Trustees is now searching for an interim minister to work with us for one year, and reports on that process will come from the Board of Trustees.
What is the Ministerial Search Committee?
As DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church seeks to find its next settled minister, the Ministerial Search Committee will provide information and updates here and through our usual methods of communication: newsletters, pulpit messages, emails, and online virtual gatherings.
Our ministerial search process will continue during the fall of 2021. Read more on the work we have done via the following links:
- Congregational Survey results - Video summary of our survey results on the church's YouTube channel
- Frequently Asked Questions about the ministerial search process
- Updates - Summaries of our committee's work this past year
- Covenant - Ministerial Search Committee's covenant with the congregation of DuPage UU Church
- Bios of Ministerial Search Committee members
Stay tuned as we provide details and, at times, request participation from members during this exciting process!
Your Search Committee: Karen Hutt (chair), Bob Harris, Kat Gelder, Jane Gano, Dave Gorman, Doug Kocher-Cowan, Sarah Lensink.
You can contact the Search Committee at email@example.com