A secure (log on) Members site is available, providing access to member directories, board policies, and more. This frequently requested information is relevant to members and pledging friends of DuPage UU Church.
Register for access and create your log on credentials at members.dupageuuchurch.org.
Our mission: We gather as an inclusive community to grow in character, mind and spirit and to transform the world toward fairness, love and compassion.
Our vision: Shared Values | Diverse Beliefs | Beloved Community
Frequently accessed links:
Annual Meeting: June 6, 11:30 am
DuPage UU Church's Annual Meeting will be held June 6, 2021 at 11:30 am, following a slightly abbreviated regular Sunday service. Our meeting this year will follow the same virtual format as last year's meeting.
Find everything you need to know - Budget and Governance forums, Zoom link for the June 6 Annual Meeting, the meeting agenda, voting access, candidate slate and bios, and more - at dupageuuchurch.org/2021AnnualMeeting.
Annual call for Special Collections nominations!
Each month, DuPage UU Church highlights a local non-profit organization for our Special Collection donation. Is there an organization you would like to see in the 2021-22 Church-year lineup? Entries deadline has been extended; don't wait long! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Submit your suggestion(s) using our new online Special Collections nomination form.
- If you prefer to email or mail nominations, please use the printable Special Collections nominations form.
The Board has resumed its study into simplifying how we accomplish our work in this beloved community. Find more information in the links below and visit the 2021 Annual Meeting page for the latest information and updates.
- What's all this about Policy-based Governance? Find an introduction and summary as well as proposed/draft Bylaws, Policy Manual, and Organization Chart. The Congregation will be asked at the June 6 Annual Meeting to approve a trial year of our new governance structure.
- Thanks to those who joined the introductory Forums on 2/21, 2/22 or 2/28. A recording of the 2/21 session is available now on our YouTube page.
- View the Policy-based Governance presentation slides
Virtual Coffee Hour is held on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month. Click the link below for the Zoom information.
Monthly Board meeting agenda: The general session of all monthly Board meetings is open to all who would like to listen in.
Zoom with Your Board for conversation and questions on the 1st Sunday of the month. Click the link below for the Zoom information.
Mindfulness Meditation, Mondays 7:00pm - 8:45pm
This mindfulness meditation group is open to anyone who has interest in meditation from beginners to more advanced. Our time together consists of sitting meditation, walking meditation (when we meet in person), a short teaching and responsive group sharing.
DuPage UU Church's 2020 Annual Auction: Star Trek! Highly illogical? Maybe, but also highly fun and successful!
- Find an Auction summary, post-Auction services and parties availability, winners lists of events and services, and a calendar of parties and events on the Auction 2020 page!
DuPage UU Church response to Coronavirus news and recommendations: Reverend Michael Walker and the Board of Trustees have made the decision to suspend in-person activities at the church until a date to be determined, for the health and safety of our members and visitors. However, we will meet virtually on Sundays and for meetings! Please read the letter to the congregation and note that the date of return is now fluid, as we continue to follow guidance by the CDC and our state leaders. Join us online, livestreaming on Sundays at 10:30 am, or at your convenience.