Thank you to all who joined the 2022 Annual Business Meeting of DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church on June 5. Read the 2021-22 Annual Report, summarizing the year’s activities and accomplishments.
All business items on the ballot passed. Details will be posted soon.
Review the 2022 Annual Business Meeting agenda. Find links to details and explanations of the ballot items below.
Among the important items on this year’s ballot were:
- The 2020-21 Annual Meeting Minutes and Special Business Meeting Minutes, May 1, 2022 (acceptance by acclamation)
- The 2022-23 Operating Budget
- The vote to adopt our new Bylaws
- The slate of Candidates for Board of Trustees and Nominating Committee roles
- Our Congregational Covenant created with your input
- Approval to Ordain new settled minister mandi huizenga
In addition, there was recognition of important events, milestones, remembrances, and lots of celebration for the volunteers who create the community that makes DuPage UU so beloved.