The Endowment Committee is pleased to announce 2021 grant funds. An Endowment Grant
Team has been formed (a subset of the DuPage UU Church Board) to review proposals and
decide awards. Examples of past grants awarded:
- AIM (Accessibility and Inclusion Ministry) Team awarded funds for a patio for the church that provides accessibility for disabled and aging members.
- Facilities Team awarded funds for bariatric chairs for the Sanctuary.
- Youth Religious Education Committee awarded funds to buy supplies for a Birthday Basket project for at-need children in the community.
- Green Sanctuary awarded funds for insulation to reduce energy use and reduce costs.
Requests will be considered and evaluated based on the alignment to the following missions:
DuPage UU Church Mission
We gather as an inclusive community to grow in character, mind, and spirit and to transform the world toward fairness, love, and compassion.
DuPage UU Church Stewardship Mission
The Stewardship Committee will inspire and ensure a culture of financial responsibility to support the mission of the DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church.
The grant funds have been transferred to the Board to fund new or one-time DuPage UU Church projects. Submit the grant application form by May 1. Be sure to read the application instructions. Important Dates:
- Saturday, May 1, 2021 – Applications Due (grant application form)
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021 – Grant Decision(s)
- Friday June 18, 2021 – Grant(s) Awarded