Members and friends of DuPage Unitarian Universalist Church now have the opportunity to make donations to the church electronically. The bank's secure payment portal is used for these transactions and there is no charge to the user.
If you are not a member and would like to make a pledge to our church, please download this form, fill it out and return it to the church office or email the information to
. We are grateful for all pledges from our members and friends.
Suggested browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 9,10, and 11 (version 11 works in Windows 8 only)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Mac users only)
Click on this link https://smartpay.profitstars.com/express/DupageUU to:
- Register by clicking 'Create Account?' beneath the 'Login' button.
- Complete the User Registration information. The registration process saves your information for future donations.
- Remember your username; you will need it for future sign ins. NOTE: Your username and password for electronic payments IS NOT the same username and password to access the Members Only section of the Church website.
- You are also prompted for a secret question and secret answer.
- Click the 'Register' button.
- You will receive an email conformation from
. This email will give you a temporary password to access your new account.
- When you sign in using your new username and the temporary password which can only be used one time, you will be prompted to create your own password.
- Keep track of your username and new password.
To make a donation:
- Sign in.
- Select the 'Make a Payment' option.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Choose the 'Pay From Account'. You need to select the 'Add a Payment Option' the first time to setup your bank account information for electronic funds transfer from your designated account.
- For a single payment select a 'Payment Date' for your payment, otherwise skip this input field.
- To setup a recurring payment select the 'Click here if you would like to make this a recurring payment' button just below the 'Payment Date' calendar field.
Select the 'CONTINUE' button if all fields are filled in correctly.
A Confirmation page is displayed for you to verify your payment information. If you agree the information is correct, select the 'Agree and Submit' button to electronically authorize payment.
You can then print a receipt with the 'Authorization Agreement'.
Remember to LOG OUT.
- Frequency: select from drop-down menu.
- Payment Day: select from drop-down menu.
- Start Date: type date or use calendar icon. NOTE: THE START DATE AND THE NEXT PAYMENT DATE CANNOT BE THE SAME DATE. When you select the Payment Day, the Start Date updates. You need to actively select a Start Date at least one day after the current date.
- # of Payments: select from drop-down menu.
- Next Payment Date: displays, based on your scheduled Payment Day.
- Infinite Payment: select if you want these payments to continue indefinitely.
- Include a Single Payment Now: select this field if you want to make a payment this month and your first recurring payment is next month.
To change your recurring payment:
- Sign in.
- Double-click a field on the payment that displays to edit the payment.
- Make the changes to the payment amount or number of payments. You may also need to change the start date.
- To disable a payment, uncheck the "Enable payment" checkbox. To enable a payment, check this box.
- Save your change.
- Log off.
Thank you for your financial support!
Contact the Treasurer at
or the Controller at
for questions or if you have difficulty using electronic payments to the Church.